Custom Search

Facebook Status


 i am posting 30 awesome and cool status for all of you....
  1. I Don't try to be Awesome. Awesome tries to be me. 
  2. is lucky to have friends as awesome as mine!
  3. Me without you is like a nerd without braces, A shoe without laces, A Sentence Without Spaces. Love is love, and it's gonna stay that way forever.
  4. I may not be the most popular person, the most beautiful person, or the most liked person, but why the hell should I care when I've got the most awesome friends!
  5. I have finally been diagnosed...I have a serious condition known as "Awesomeness". Don't worry though, it's a very rare condition and it's not contagious!


New 100+ Funny Facebook Status | Funny Status 2012



Hello Friends If you are in funny mood and looking for right Facebook Status then your search ends here, you have landed on the right page. You will find here all Funniest Facebook Status, just read the full collection of the funny facebook statuses. Today For you here is a long list of funny facebook status...
  1. Those are my principles, and if you don’t like them… well, I have others. 
  2. I didn’t fall. The floor just needed a hug.
  3. Random Fact About Me…I’m crazy. I’m funny. I’m cute. I’m brave. I’m cheerful. I’m annoying. I’m just me & I like it like that!
  4. Condoms prevent minivans.
  5. If you can make a girl laugh – you can make her do anything.


New Facebook Love Status Messages [Updated]


Hello Friends, Love is the magical thing that makes the world seems beautiful. Love status for FB contains the perfect words for showing your feelings of love. So Today I am sharing top 40 Love status:
  1. You can’t buy love, because when it’s real, it’s priceless.

  2. You can’t buy love, because when it’s real, it’s priceless.

  3. Love does not make things easier. It just makes them worth fighting for.

  4. The problem is whenever we talk I fall in love over and over again.

  5. Loving someone who doesn’t love you back is like hugging a cactus. The tighter you hold on, the more its going to hurt.


0 comments:

Post a Comment